AESSCO’s outsourcing activities has a high degree of standardization and management control and include: human resource management; facilities management; customer support and service; electro-mechanical engineering; communication security and IT services; and energy sector services.
AESSCO delivers within its projects full administrative support services that include specialized contract staffing, full-time and part-time recruitment, administrative and technical positions; as per the requirements of the contract.
AESSCO also provides comprehensive services for contractual employees such as:
- Overtime allowance, transportation, housing, subsistence, medical insurance and social insurance
- Official and emergency leaves, travel and transport services, banking services and other services that may be required by employees.
- Full Automation of HR services
In order for companies to stay focused on their business, AESSCO offers a wide range of HR consulting services for small- to mid-sized companies;
- Consult clients throughout the process of policy development, implementation and evaluation.
- Building / Planning & Developing organizations
- Getting the right talent for all organizations
- Contract staffing solution in which clients hire skilled manpower for a limited period of time.
- Designing training and assessment programs for organizations
- Performance Management system
Talent Acquisition & Training
AESSCO a leading company based in Saudi Arabia is actively focused on providing human resources management services, talent acquisition and training in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia.
AESSCO seeks to promote the spirit of productivity, innovation and excellence, to ensure the success of each client company, which starts from the belief that quality is the path to improve productivity.
AESSCO provides a full workforce training and services development that aim to improve operational competencies. These services include:
- Study and evaluation of the training needs.
- Assessment on the ROI in regards to talent acquisition and competencies development training.
- Design of various training programs and activities.
- On the job training (OJT) to the workforce